Learning Log Meeting 9

 Learning Log 9

The topic of the Meeting

Date

&

Time

Sources

Vocabularies (Words) Learned

Part of Speech

Synonym & Meaning in Indonesia

Use in Context

Review Writing: Analyze And Reviewing A Movie Or Art Form.

2 June

Student Activities Book by Diane Smith, MJE,

Paper and PPT from Group 2

novelty 

Noun

 

Originality: Unsur kebaruan

Begin with a novelty (feature) lead

determined 

adjective

 

 

Identify: Mengenali, memutuskan, bertekad, berniat 

As a class you will watch and review a movie, determined by your instructor.

 

My Learning Strategies:

First, I will read the information generally, and then after the lecture finishes explaining the content, I will make a note of things that I need to write down, such as something necessary, as well as things that I still don’t understand very well. Following that, I may consult with some of my friends, and if their responses are unsatisfactory, I will undertake a Google search or online dictinonary.

Synopsis (My thoughts: what I learned):

In the book that lecturer gave, also in the paper and PPT from Group 2 with the title “Review Writing: Analyze And Reviewing A Movie Or Art Form”, I got knowledge about the exact way to reviewing a movie or art form. The rules and also what should I pay attention in create a review. In order to achieve the correct writing review, I need to pay a lot of attention and understanding to this material.

Reflection  (My feelings: What I will do differently next time)

For me, knowing the rules to reviewing a writing, a movie and art form was the most valuable experience. I’ve gained a better grasp of the material. After learning about how to reviewing a writing, movie and art form, I realized that it existed many years before. Because I understand this material, this information is useful to me in the profession. Because I am not yet comfortable talking to strangers, I will need to endeavor to be more confident and fearless. I had previously overlooked the fact that being a journalist was not an easy task moreover the one who should create an good article about reviewing something. Alternatively, this might be connected to the information that I lacked previously. This is comparable to when I was too lazy to study more since I believed I didn’t need to know about it. Like history things, this reveals there are a lot of amazing people out there.

 

Komentar

Postingan Populer