Learning Log Meeting 8

 My Learning Log Meeting 8

 

Topic of the Meeting

Date & Time

Source

Vocabularies (Word Learned)

Part of Speech

Synonim of Meaning in Indonesia

Used in Context

A matter of Opinion: What an Editorial Does (Writing an Editorial/Editorial Cartoon: Drawing a Cartoon

June 2th 2022

10.00 am

A matter of Opinion: What an Editorial Does (Writing an Editorial/Editorial Cartoon: Drawing a Cartoon

(Paper from group 1)

Ridicule

Noun

Scorns

Ejekan

They may also employ humor or satire to ridicule an

individual or group, emphasize their point of view or comment on a particular event.

 

My Learning Strategis

For the first, I learning the material with seriously, because I can’t understand the material if I am not focus. Then I am making some note to remind me about the material. And the last I listening the music that is make me relax and enjoy.

 

Synopsis

(Your thoughts: What you learned)

In their paper of group 1 “A matter of Opinion: What an Editorial Does (Writing an Editorial/Editorial Cartoon: Drawing a Cartoon”, states that An editorial cartoonist, also known as a political cartoonist, is an artist who draws editorial

cartoons that contain some level of political or social commentary. Their cartoons are used to convey and question an aspect of daily news or current affairs in a national or international context. Political cartoonists generally adopt a caricaturist style of drawing, to capture the likeness of a politician or subject. They may also employ humor or satire to ridicule an individual or group, emphasize their point of view or comment on a particular event. Political cartoonists generally adopt a caricaturist style of drawing, to capture the likeness of a politician or subject. They may also employ humor or satire to ridicule an individual or group, emphasize their point of view or comment on a particular event.

 

Reflection

(Your feelings: What would you do differently next time)

Interpretation

All the information conveyed by group 1 is new to me. Makes me curious how to make a cartoon that is full of fans.

Komentar

Postingan Populer