Learning Log Meeting 13

 MY LEARNING LOG

Topic of the meeting

Date & Time

Source

Vocabularies (Word Learned)

Part of Speech

Synonym of Meaning in Indonesia

Used in Context

Writing for Broadcast: Analyzing news

June, 24th 2022

 

10.00

Writing for Broadcast: Analyzing news.

 

A paper from group 6

Precisely

Adverb

Appropriately

Dengan tepat

Broadcast is the distribution of audio or video content to viewers that is spread precisely to various mass communication media.

My Learning Strategies

For the first, I learning the material with seriously, because I can’t understand the material if I am not focus. Then I am making some note to remind me about the material. And the last I listening the music that is make me relax and enjoy.

Synopsis

(Your Thoughts: What you learned)

Broadcast journalism, is defined as a means of speaking or appearing on radio or television. Broadcast media are immediate, bringing news from the scene into viewers and listeners' homes. Broadcast stories give information without a great deal of detail. News stories run with a of 2-7 minutes. Broadcast stories are circular in nature. Newscasters speak more conversationally to their listeners than print journalists write. Before the publication, there will be not just an overall plan and layout print to be made and be printed, there must also be a precise plan for the broadcast program, including a news broadcast. Because the entire broadcast needs to be scripted, the stories are only one part of script. Between reporters seemingly spontaneous encounter to takes up air time. Nevertheless, the broadcast must be planned so that it fits the allotted air time and each segment must be timed precisely.

Reflection

(Your feelings: What would you do differently next time)

Interpretation

All the information conveyed by group 1 is new to me. makes me want to know more about how to keep a good journalis. What's more, it's very important for me in this 6th semester who is often lazy.

 

Komentar

Postingan Populer