Learning Log Meeting 12

 Learning Log Meeting 12

Topic of the Meeting

Date & Time

Sources

Vocabularies (Words) Learned

Part of Speech

Synonym & Meaning in Indonesia

Use in Context

 Creating A Survey: Sell An Ad For School Publications

July, 16th 2022 10.00 AM

Creating A Survey: Sell An Ad For School Publications

midriffs

Noun

Tummy: Perut bagian tengah

no holes in your knees, no plunging necklines, no bare midriffs.

 

My learning strategies

First I will listen to the explanation from the lecturer during class while opening the book file that has been given, then pay attention when the group is presenting, noting the important parts and confusing parts that I will ask when the question session opens. I will also write words that I think are unfamiliar and I don't know the meaning then look them up in the online dictionary.

Synopsis

In the presentation from Group 5 with the title “Creating A Survey: Sell An Ad For School Publications”, I got a lot of knowledge about surveys and how to make surveys well. I also came to know that there are special things that need to be considered in making a survey, not just doing it right away.

 

 

 

Reflection

I will read more material to improve my understanding of journalism and increase my vocabulary, and don't forget to keep practicing writing news so that I can get used to writing so that it will be easier for me to do my final assignment.

Komentar

Postingan Populer