Learning Log Meeting 11

 My Learning Log Meeting 2

 

Topic of the Meeting

Date & Time

Source

Vocabularies (Word Learned)

Part of Speech

Synonim of Meaning in Indonesia

Used in Context

Advertising:

Creating an advertisement

July 14th 2022

10.00 am

Advertising: creating an advertising (Paper from group 4)

Enhance

Verb

Increase

Menambah

The purpose of advertising is to inform the consumers about their

product and convince customers that a company's services or

products are the best, enhance the image of the company,

 

 

 

My Learning Strategis

For the first, I learning the material with seriously, because I can’t understand the material if I am not focus. Then I am making some note to remind me about the material. And the last I listening the music that is make me relax and enjoy.

 

Synopsis

(Your thoughts: What you learned)

In their paper of group 4 “Advertising: creating an advertisement”, states that advertising is on of the way to communication with others or product or even a service. It is also told us a messages paid for by those who send them and are intended to inform or influence people who receive them, as defined by the Advertising Association of the UK.

 

Reflection

(Your feelings: What would you do differently next time)

Interpretation

All the information conveyed by group 4 is new to me. makes me want to know more about how to create advertising coreectly. What's more, it's very important for me in this 6th semester who is often lazy.

Komentar

Postingan Populer