Learning Log Meeting 10

 Learning log

Topic of the Meeting

Date & Time

Sources

Vocabularies (Words) Learned

Part of Speech

Synonym & Meaning in Indonesia

Use in Context

Using Photograph: Writing Caption

July, 14th 2022 10.00 AM

Using Photograph: Writing Caption by Group 3 based on paper and PPT

Archive, gruesome, submissions, concise, undermine

Noun, adj, noun, adj, verb.

Records, horrible, allegiance, brief, ruin: (arsip, mengerikan, pengajuan, ringkas, merusak)

If archive photos

or photos taken prior to the event being illustrated are used,

 

Do not characterize image content as beautiful, dramatic, gruesome, or in any other

descriptive term

 

This speed up submissions when the event is over.

 

It should be

written in a consistent and concise format that allows news organizations to move photos to

publication without delay.

 

Poorly written captions that are

uninformative or worse, misleading, can reduce the impact of a good photo and undermine its

credibility as journalism.

My learning strategies

First thing first I start with reading the material by skimming, next I will learn by listening to the lecturer or the speaker’s point of view about the material. Then I try to ask the speakers about the material that I found difficult to understand or that I want more about the material. And lastly, I note the answer from the speakers.

Synopsis

(Your thoughts: What you learned)

In the paper and PPT from Group 3 with the title “Using Photograph: Writing Caption”, I got knowledge about the exact format of writing captions for publication and things that need to giving an attention for write the caption, and also the information that needed to be put in the caption. In order to achieve the correct writing caption, I need to pay a lot of attention and understanding to this material.

Reflection

(Your feelings: What you will do differently next time)

Interpretation

All the information is very important and I got a lot of knowledge about the writing caption using photograph. I have developed my understanding of this material and I now realize how important it is to pay attention to all things in this material. I learned a lot from this material and realize that there are still many shortcomings in making good caption that are worth reading for readers. By studying this material, I can correct deficiencies that are still not sufficient by paying attention to all necessary steps.

Komentar

Postingan Populer