Learning Log Meeting 7

 My Learning Log 7

Topic of the Meeting

Date & Time

Sources

Vocabularies (Words) Learned

Part of Speech

Synonym & Meaning in Indonesia

Use in Context

Writing a Personality Profile and a News Feature

April, 7th 2022 10.00 AM

Writing a Personality Profile and a News Feature from the material of Group 6 by paper and PPT

Surmounted

Verba

Overcome, exceed, surpass: (mengatasi, melampaui, mengungguli)

A personality profile feature, also known as a profile, is an in-depth look at a person’s lifestyle, characteristics, emotions, hobbies, appearance, achievement, success, or obstacles surmounted in life.

 

My learning strategies

First thing first I start with reading the material by skimming, next I will learn by listening to the lecturer or the speaker’s point of view about the material. Then I try to ask the speakers about the material that I found difficult to understand or that I want more about the material. And lastly, I note the answer from the speakers.


Synopsis

(Your thoughts: What you learned)

In the paper and PPT from Group 6 with the title “Writing a Personality Profile and a News Feature”, I got knowledge about the definition of a personality profile also known as a profile is an in-depth look at a person’s lifestyle, characteristics, emotions, hobbies, appearance, achievement, success, or obstacles surmounted in life. This type of feature gives interesting information about the person’s life, rather than just the person’s opinions. Meanwhile, the news feature is your typical essay that says facts, events, or processes accompanied by historical explanations of occurrence, the nature of the case, the process of its formation, and how it works. Both of them have their structure, steps, and lists of information that need to be written.


Reflection

(Your feelings: What you will do differently next time)

Interpretation

All the information is very important and I got a lot of knowledge about the news feature and personality profiles in the news. I have developed my understanding of this material and I now realize how important it is to pay attention to certain things in writing a news story, especially in personality profiles and news features. Because if we don't pay attention to this, the news we make will affect its validity and accuracy according to the structures of each material. I learned a lot from this material and realize that there are still many shortcomings in making good news that are worth reading for readers. By studying this material, I can correct deficiencies that are still not sufficient by paying attention to the structures, steps, and list of information of the materials.

Komentar

Postingan Populer