Learning Log Meeting 4

 My Learning Log 4

Topic

Of the meeting

Date & Time

Sources

Vocabularies (words) learned

Parts of speech

Synonym & meaning in Indonesia

Use in Context

“News Gathering and Interviewing: Conducting the Interview” 

March, 24h 2022 08.30 am

“News Gathering and Interviewing: Conducting the Interview” paper from group 3

 

legitimate

 

Adjective

 

Legal: sah

Reporters

should be very careful to choose only legitimate Internet news sites or official sources.

 

My Learning strategies

First, I’m doing a quick scan on the paper of group 3, then I start to read the content. Actually, my strategies are not so different from the previous one. I read, then I stop a little bit when I saw a stranger's word that I didn’t know really well. After I know the meaning of the word, I keep continued to read until I finished.


Synopsis (My thoughts: what I learned):

Group 3 paper’s “News Gathering and Interviewing: Conducting the Interview”, states that Use the Ws and H to form relevant questions that will get the interviewee to open up with you. The what, how, and why are especially good for this because these questions cause the interviewee to explain something to you, and that means he or she will be speaking in entire sentences, possibly even paragraphs, rather than in one-word responses.


Reflection  (My feelings: What I will do differently next time)

For me, the most useful experience was knowing that using 5W+1H in an interview can make the interviewee open up to us. Before, I thought we can just ask the interviewee not by using 5W+1H. But when we use that, it will make the interview go well and can find the answer better.

Komentar

Postingan Populer