Learning Log Meeting 3

 My Learning Log 3

Topic

Of the meeting

Date & Time

Sources

Vocabularies (words) learned

Parts of speech synonyms

Synonym & meaning in Indonesia

Use in Context

News story structure:  News Writing (news writing rubric)

March, 19th 2022 08.10 pm

News story structure:  News Writing (news writing rubric) paper from group 2

 

emphasizes

 

Verb

 

highlight

menekankan

Soft news emphasizes more on the details of the news.

 

My Learning strategies

First, I’m doing a quick scan on the paper of group 2, then I start to read the content. Actually, my strategies are not so different from the previous one. I read, then I stop a little bit when I saw a stranger's word that I didn’t know really well. After I know the meaning of the word, I keep continued read until I finished.


Synopsis

(Your thoughts: What you learned)

Group 2 paper’s “Soft news emphasizes more on the details of the news”, states that Soft news, in general, is news that in terms of writing structure is relatively more flexible, dynamic, and in terms of content is not too heavy like other news. Soft news in general is not too straightforward, not rigid, or strict, especially in terms of time and sometimes it will not easily get stale and can be read at any time.


Reflection

(Your feelings: What you will do differently next time)

Interpretation

For me, the most useful experience was knowing there are types of news, which are soft and hard. Before, I thought there is no kind of such thing as that in news. Also, I just know that there is a news that is not straightforward and strict, it is called Soft News. I think Soft News is for when we want to read some news but not too heavy like Hard News. But my brain still like don’t want to see news like Soft News, because in my brain news must be like Hard News. But I guess, now I need to take that fact, I can’t be like that. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer