Learning Log Meeting 5

 My Learning Log 5

Topic of the Meeting

Date & Time

Sources

Vocabularies (Words) Learned

Part of Speech

Synonym & Meaning in Indonesia

Use in Context

 Background Research: Investigative Reporting and Other Methods in News Gathering.

March, 31th 2022 10.00 AM

Background research: Investigative reporting and other methods in news-gathering  from the material of Group 4 by paper and PPT

 

 Amplify

Verba

Expand (menguatkan, memperkuat, memperbesa, mengeraskan)

 

Research is used to verify or amplify facts in

news stories and to give depth to feature stories and magazine

articles.

 

My learning strategies

First thing I start with reading the material by skimming, next I will learn by listening to the lecturer or the speaker’s point of view about the material. Then I try to ask the speakers about the material that I found difficult to understand or that I want more about the material. And lastly, I note the answer from the speakers. If I still don't understand I reread the material that has been sent to the WhatsApp group or read the discussion report.


Synopsis

(Your thoughts: What you learned)

In the paper and PPT from Group 4 with the title “Background research: Investigative reporting and other methods in news-gathering”, I learned a few things about what we should investigate and things to prepare before conducting an interview. And it turns out that interviews have various types. All of these are new things that I have learned.


Reflection

(Your feelings: What you will do differently next time)

I will read more material to improve my understanding of journalism and increase my vocabulary and don't forget to keep practicing writing news so that I can get used to writing so that it will be easier for me to do my final assignment.

Komentar

Postingan Populer